Ivory Consulting Corporation, markers of SuperTRUMP, celebrates its 30th anniversary by announcing several new developments
Ivory Consulting Corporation Releases SuperTRUMP 10.0 and Unveils New Website on its 30th Anniversary
(WALNUT CREEK, Calif., Sept. 16, 2013) – Ivory Consulting Corporation, the software and consulting company that has helped define the modern equipment finance industry, celebrated its 30th anniversary last Friday - September 13, 2013. Since 1983, SuperTRUMP has consistently delivered ever-increasing modeling, pricing, and analytical capabilities which have provided greater flexibility and profitability for its users. New developments include:
- SuperTRUMP 10.0, Ivory’s first integrated product suite release, is now available. Release 10.0 delivers advanced pricing capabilities including renewable energy transaction pricing, upgrades to risk modeling, and enhanced rate card production.
- SuperTRUMP 10.0 incorporates a new calculation architecture, enabling future enhancements and customizations to be delivered in a more predictable, timely manner.
- SuperTRUMP 10.0 now includes a web version of SuperTRUMP which can be accessed via a browser on a computer or on an iPad®, empowering sales and field personnel with mobile capabilities. Quotes can be shared between SuperTRUMP Desktop and SuperTRUMP Web via a common database.
- SuperTRUMP 10.0 Web can be obtained via a hosted option for the convenience of its customers.
- SuperTRUMP 10.0 Web will be accessible from users’ Salesforce.com® applications, expertly connecting pricing to account management activities.
- SuperTRUMP Portfolio Intelligence joins the SuperTRUMP 10.0 product suite offering several enhancements suggested by Ivory’s customers, and replaces Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Plus and Portfolio.
“SuperTRUMP 10.0 represents an exciting technological leap forward for our company and we are delighted to announce it for our 30th anniversary. This is our first offering of SuperTRUMP over the web with mobile capability, one of the many new features critical to our customers’ continued success,” said Chris Ivory, founder of Ivory Consulting Corporation. “Additionally, with our investment in the new calculation architecture, SuperTRUMP 10.0 gives us a foundation upon which to innovate for the next 30 years.” Ivory also celebrated its 30th anniversary by launching an entirely new website at www.ivorycc.com. “The new website is all about bringing an enhanced online communication and educational experience to our customers and partners,” said Scott Thacker, CEO. “The website offers several self-service options for our customers with a connection into our Salesforce.com® application, and an area exclusively dedicated to the needs of our customers,” he said.