For over 35 years, Ivory Consulting Corporation has been the leading provider of equipment lease and loan software, software customizations and consulting services for the equipment finance industry. Ivory’s flagship product, SuperTRUMP, is the proven solution for modeling and pricing complex leases and loans and is trusted by 7 of the Monitor top 10 companies. Ivory Consulting Corporation is privately held and headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA.
We are dedicated to our customers’ success and their ability to leverage our software to improve their leasing and loan portfolios.
When it comes to lease and loan portfolios, businesses don’t mess around. Our customers don’t just want us to be successful – they require it.
Ivory has one of the most comprehensive and deep collectives of lease and loan pricing, modeling and analytical experts in the world.
Ethics doesn’t just mean doing what’s right, it also means telling clients and team members what they need to hear instead of what they want to hear.
Ivory Consulting has been an ELFA member since 1990 and employees Scott Thacker, Martin Klotzman and Ray James are active with the Association.
Scott serves as the Immediate Past Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation and as Founding Chair of ELFA Equity, the Association's Diversity & Inclusion initiative. Martin is a founding member and the Chair of the Emerging Talent Advisory Council and served on the Service Providers Business Council Steering Committee. For over 30 years, Ray has been an active member of the Association and currently serves as Chairman of the ELFA Research Committee.
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
ELFA is the trade association representing financial services companies and manufacturers in the nearly $1 trillion U.S. equipment finance sector.
Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is dedicated to inspiring thoughtful innovation and contributing to the betterment of the equipment leasing and finance industry.
Certified Lease & Finance Professional
The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) designation is the preeminent credential for equipment leasing and finance professionals.
- Chris IvoryFounder - CLFP
- Steve Hays-LohreyCo-Founder & Chief Financial Officer
- Scott ThackerChief Executive Officer, CPA - CLFP
- Fred FischerPresident & Chief Technology Officer - CLFP
- Behnam NikbakhtSenior Software Engineer - CLFP
- Chris FischerSenior Quality Assurance Analyst - CLFP
- Chris HamiltonIT Administrator and Hosting Team Lead
- Chuck FirmentSenior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Dave FarquharsonDirector of Software Engineering
- David HolmgrenDirector of Quality Assurance - CLFP
- Doug CzajkowskiSenior Software Developer - CLFP
- Edmund WongDirector of Sales Operations
- Erik Gonzalez-HirshfeldSenior Software Engineer
- Greg GilfeatherPrincipal Web Architect
- James MichaelsonSenior Software Engineer
- Jim Alnas-BensonOperations and Technical Support Leader - CLFP
- John DiMiCeliSenior Sales Manager
- Martin KlotzmanSenior Manager Marketing and Product Management- CLFP
- Matthew IvoryAssociate, Training and Marketing - CLFP
- Mary BrilliantTechnical Writer
- Michael BrantSenior Software Engineer - CLFP
- Nikol Piñon-SalvadorFinance & HR Manager
- Phil DavidsonSenior Software Engineer - CLFP
- Raymond JamesSenior Consultant
- Russell BassWeb Developer - CLFP
- Ryan PadilliaSenior Web Developer
- Steven PlevaDirector of Pricing Analysis
Ivory Consulting is proud to partner with the equipment finance industry’s leading technology organizations.